Need a Work Permit Application?
Start by clicking HERE for your application.
Steps on how to get your application filled out and filed.
1. Print the application form out from the above link
2. Fill out your portion on the form
3. Have your employer complete their portion on the form
4. Get your parents/guardians signature
5. Once work permit application is completely filled out, scan it or take a photo of document
Work permits take 2 - 3 business days/within the hours of the Counseling Office to process for students. Once your work permit is processed it will be sent for a digital signature through Adobe Sign. Please look for this either in your email box or your spam folder. Follow the instructions in the email in order to receive your document. From there, you will print the document out and take it to your employer.
REMINDER: Work Permits need to be renewed each school year. Be sure to check your expiration date listed on your work permit. If the expiration date is approaching, be sure and fill out a new work permit application for a renewal. This will allow you and your employer sufficient time to get the process renewed. This alleviates canceled work schedules and shows your employer how responsible you are.
* If you still have questions, please email Mr. Olson or come by the office prior to the start of school, at your lunch time, or right after school.